All information gathered by INDIFoot is relevant to the purpose of our site and the services we provide. The whole purpose of the collection of your relevant personal data is to provide a customized experience.
- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. INDIFoot and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, INDIFoot cookie information, and the page you requested. INDIFoot uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- INDIFoot may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While INDIFoot will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
INDIFoot is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. We may send out e-mails with INDIFoot -related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. INDIFoot cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
- Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- INDIFoot Personnel: Our personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of INDIFoot business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if INDIFoot, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.